Inside Sales Representative
We are seeking an Inside Sales Representative to join our team. The Inside Sales Representative position is responsible for developing and closing sales opportunities. Inside Sales is a vital part of our Commercial Sales Division. The Inside Sales Representative work closely with our Independent Sales Representatives in the field and the North American Sales Lead. We're looking for an ambitious, results driven, full-time team member with natural people skills who instinctively understand the value of the Sparx Skate Sharpener and can sell machines direct to rinks, retailers, and teams.
The Inside Sales Representative will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and closing sales.
Founded in 2013, Sparx Hockey is a privately held corporation located just outside of Boston in Acton, Mass. Sparx Hockey is a developer and manufacturer of skate sharpening equipment and related accessories for ice hockey, figure skating and sled hockey. The Sparx Sharpener, the company’s flagship product, is an affordable, automated product that allows anyone, anywhere, with no prior skate sharpening experience, to easily sharpen hockey and figure skates with pro-level accuracy. Thousands of customers in the U.S. and Canada are currently sharpening their skates with Sparx, including individuals, families, teams, rink operators and pro shops. The company is focused on building a leadership position in skate sharpening by providing customers with the most advanced, accurate and easy to use skate sharpening equipment on the planet.
In addition to Sparx Hockey’s exceptional products and record-setting growth, we also pride ourselves on being a fun place to work. Although it’s not an employment prerequisite, many of our employees still play, coach, and parent hockey players. We do more than just build great hockey products, we use them ourselves. When we’re not working hard or playing hockey our team can be found having a blast at our annual summer outing and impromptu barbeques that fill in the rest of the Sparx annual event calendar.
Our global headquarters are located in Acton, MA and house the R&D, Operations, Marketing, and Sales teams as well as our production lines and warehouse/distribution center.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Increase product usage through follow-up phone calls and troubleshooting
- Research accounts, identify key accounts and generate interest
- Maintain and expand database of customers and prospects
- Collaborate with Sales Representatives to build pipeline, close deals, and achieve quotas
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant information to management
- Customer service for existing commercial customers
- Assist in off-site events: Demo, Trade Shows, Account Management
Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong phone presence
- Experience working with a CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and exceptional drive for results
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Highly organized and ability to work independently
- Forward thinking and problem solving abilities
- Personable and engaging
- Responsible (committed, on time, and professional)
No relocation available, local candidates only. No agency submissions accepted at this time.
TO APPLY VISIT: https://sparxhockey.typeform.com/to/GPy2EjbN
NOTICE: JOB HIRING SCAMS ARE POPULAR THESE DAYS
Announcement from the FBI:
- Sparx Hockey will never ask potential hires to chat with Sparx Employees through any chat service.
- Sparx Hockey will never request new hires to make purchases for anything prior to starting employment.
- Sparx Hockey will never ask for personal information, such as I9 supporting materials, prior to starting employment.
- Sparx Hockey will never send emails originating from URLs besides www.sparxhockey.com (no redirects)
- Sparx Hockey will never offer jobs on job board that do not match the job title and description shown on sparxhockey.com/pages/careers (no redirects)
If you are ever have a question concerning the legitimacy of a job offer from Sparx Hockey, contact email@example.com