Sparx Hockey is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to manage the Sparx Hockey Ambassador Program. You’re an ideal candidate if you’re a creative, hard-working, highly-competitive team-player and a problem-solver. The Sparx Hockey Ambassador Program Brand Manager will lead the Sparx Hockey Ambassador Program, including the development of our brand ambassador platform, execution of the program, and overseeing the Sparx Ambassador recruitment process. In addition, the Sparx Ambassador Program Manager will manage our grassroots initiatives and our community engagement efforts.
As the Sparx Ambassador Program Brand Manager, you will be an important member of the Sparx Hockey marketing team, reporting directly to the Vice President of Marketing. In this integral role, you will be responsible for helping to further develop the Sparx brand and build deep connections with hockey consumers around the world.
Founded in 2013, Sparx Hockey is a privately held corporation located just outside of Boston in Acton, Mass. Sparx Hockey is a developer and manufacturer of skate sharpening equipment and related accessories for ice hockey, figure skating and sled hockey. The Sparx Sharpener, the company’s flagship product, is an affordable, automated product that allows anyone, anywhere, with no prior skate sharpening experience, to easily sharpen hockey and figure skates with pro-level accuracy. Thousands of customers in the U.S. and Canada are currently sharpening their skates with Sparx, including individuals, families, teams, rink operators and pro shops. The company is focused on building a leadership position in skate sharpening by providing customers with the most advanced, accurate and easy to use skate sharpening equipment on the planet.
In addition to Sparx Hockey’s exceptional products and record-setting growth, we also pride ourselves on being a fun place to work. Although it’s not an employment prerequisite, many of our employees still play, coach, and parent hockey players. We do more than just build great hockey products, we use them ourselves. When we’re not working hard or playing hockey our team can be found having a blast at our annual summer outing and impromptu barbecues that fill in the rest of the Sparx annual event calendar.
Our global headquarters are located in Acton, MA and are home to our R&D, Operations, Marketing, Sales, and Finance teams as well as our production lines and warehouse/distribution center.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Boost customer advocacy and build a platform where Sparx customers can connect and engage with potential customers about the Sparx Skate Sharpener, other Sparx products and the Sparx Hockey brand.
- Develop strategies to increase current Sparx customer engagement and educate future Sparx customers on the benefits of the Sparx Skate Sharpener.
- Increase customer referrals and sales of Sparx products through ambassador activation opportunities.
- Plan and execute ambassador and community-focused events throughout the year.
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness.
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, and industry influencers.
- Create and execute strategies for ambassador program including recruitment and retention.
- Prepare all reports, analyze results, interpret trends, give insights and recommend improvements on ambassador activities and overall program.
- Review and approve ambassador applications.
- Utilize multiple channels to activate the Sparx Brand Ambassadors, including Instagram, TikTok, YouTube and others.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 5+ years of experience building and managing ambassador/affiliate/community programs.
- Experience with community/ambassador platforms, building techniques, technologies, and channels.
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Detail oriented and extremely organized.
- Exceptional time management, verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated and possess an aggressive work ethic.
- Scrappy, willing to roll up sleeves, and has an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Experience working with a DTC brand required.
- Passion for hockey or other sports is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree
No relocation available, local candidates only. No agency submissions accepted at this time.
TO APPLY - VISIT: https://sparxhockey.typeform.com/to/pto95vqc
NOTICE: JOB HIRING SCAMS ARE POPULAR THESE DAYS
Announcement from the FBI:
- Sparx Hockey will never ask potential hires to chat with Sparx Employees through any chat service.
- Sparx Hockey will never request new hires to make purchases for anything prior to starting employment.
- Sparx Hockey will never ask for personal information, such as I9 supporting materials, prior to starting employment.
- Sparx Hockey will never send emails originating from URLs besides www.sparxhockey.com (no redirects)
- Sparx Hockey will never offer jobs on job board that do not match the job title and description shown on sparxhockey.com/pages/careers (no redirects)
If you are ever have a question concerning the legitimacy of a job offer from Sparx Hockey, contact email@example.com